Who wants to breathe stuffy air? Let’s get your DUCTS clean and fresh!
Dirty ducts, dirty vents, dirty air…Why clean your ducts?
Whether you own a heating or air conditioning system in your home or business, the importance air duct cleaning is to maintain high air quality.
This keeps you or your family and pets from getting sick, wrestling with allergies, or finding mold on your clothing nested back in your closets.
The EPA estimates indoor air can be 2-5 times more polluted than outdoor air! This doesn’t even take into the fact that the contaminated air is recirculated throughout the house every time the heating/cooling systems turns on.
Though your house might be new or cleaned top to bottom, there can be more crud than you realize in your ducts.
If you’re not sure if your air ducts need cleaning, here are some signs to watch out for:
- If you’ve had a recent remodel or construction project.
- If you’ve had flooding or water damage occur within the ductwork.
- The vent covers of the supply and return are dirty
- Large amount of dust in home
- Changes in air flow or temperature within the house
- Filtration lines appear on the walls, ceiling, or carpet surrounding the vents
- If you have a new furnace or have installed new ductwork
Meet the Crew
At Small Solutions, we offer a wide range of air duct cleaning services to meet your needs. We have helped many customers in our years of service, and one of the biggest improvements we help customers with is to their air quality.