Aprilaire Humidifier – Model 350
The Aprilaire Model 350 Humidifier is designed specifically for homes with radiators or baseboard heating systems. The Model 350 is a completely self-contained unit that’s designed to be hung from the floor joists in a basement.
Ductwork is connected from the humidifier to a floor vent in a central location of the home. The humidified air is then distributed to the home through this ductwork.
The Aprilaire Model 350 Humidifier is designed specifically for a whole-home solution that helps you achieve total comfort through humidity control. While designed for homes with radiators or baseboard heating systems, it’s so effective and flexible that it works equally well in homes with central heating and cooling systems. It is installed by a local HVAC professional.
Model 350 features:
• Fits easily inside closets, heated crawl spaces and basements.
• Humidifies tightly constructed homes up to 4,500 square feet in size.
• Has an evaporative capacity of 0.50 gallons per hour.
• Requires hot water, electricity and access to a drain.
• Includes manual humidistat control that must be installed in the living area.